Immune System Support
Today’s toxic environment has a potentially destructive effect on white blood cells, the main agents of the immune defenses (1).
As a biochemist, Dr. Mirko Beljanski knew that a cell, in order to duplicate, must have special and specific “primers” to trigger the process of cell duplication. Besides this initial step of cell division, there is no other intervention by these RNA-fragments. All life function in this manner (2, 3).
Dr. Beljanski prepared short fragments of RNA primers according to the model of what a healthy body provides for normal cell multiplication in a selective and specific manner.*
These fragments do not interfere with other cells. They simply support the body’s immune system to help boost the cells, which naturally enhance the generation of white blood cells and platelets (4, 5, 6).*
Mirko Beljanski found a natural way to extract stimulating Purine rich nucleotides from Escherichia coli K12. It must be noted that K12 is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) as a completely innocuous strain (7).*
10 units per bottle. Each serving of ReaLBuild® contains ribonucleic extract of Escherichia coli K-12.
Suggested Daily Intake as a Dietary Supplement:
Pour the contents of one ReaLBuild® unit and let it melt slowly in your mouth. Take the contents of one unit of ReaLBuild® every other day or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
(1) D. BRAUN, J.E. HARRIS, “Modulation of the Immune Response by Chemotherapy.” Pharma health c. Ther 14, 89-122 (1981)
(2) G.K. KRIMBLE, “Essential and Conditionally-Essential Nutrients in Clinical Nutrition.” Nutrition Research Reviews, (1993) 6, 97-119.
(3) W.C. FANSLOW, A.D. KULKARNI, C.T. VAN BUREN, F.G. RUDOLPH, “Effect of Nucleotide Restriction and Supplementation on Resistance to Experimental Murine Candidiasis.” Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, Vol. 12, No 1, (1998) pp 49-52.
(4) M. BELJANSKI, M. PLAWECKI, P. BOURGAREL, M. S. BELJANSKI, “Nouvelles substances (R.L.B.) actives dans la leucopoïese et la formation des plaquettes.” Bull. Acad. Nat. Med., 1978, 162, Volume n°6, pp. 475-781.
(5) M. BELJANSKI, “Overview: BLRs as Inducers of In Vivo Leucocyte and Platelet Genesis.” Deutsche Zeitschrift für Onkologie, 24, 2, 1992, pp. 41-46.
(6) M. BELJANSKI, “The Regulation of DNA Replication and Transcription. The Role of Trigger Molecules in Normal and Malignant Gene Expression.” EVI Liberty (2003), (First Edition: Experimental Biology and Medicine, vol.8, Karger -1983), pp. 11-15.
(7) MINSHEW, B.H., JORGENSEN J., SWANSTRUM M., GROOTES-REUVECAMP G.A., FALKOW S. “Some characteristics of Escherichia coli strains isolated from extraintestinal infections of humans.” J Infect Dis. 1978 May; 137(5):648-54